I can’t believe it’s March already! I have been thinking of some little steps for this month but first, lets have a look at last months steps.
The whole blog post is here if you want to read it. Below are the steps I set myself for February.
- Try to get into a decent sleep pattern. Whenever I go to bed my brain decides to wake up and go into overdrive. Plans, ideas and worries always come to the front of my mind when I am trying to get to sleep. So I am going to try to address that this month.
- Drink more water (or at least more fluids!) I don’t really like plain water but I know that I don’t drink as much as I should. So I’m aiming to drink more and if not water then at least drink more tea/milk/juice/flavored water etc.
- Enjoy the concert. I am going to a concert at the end of the month, to most people this might not seem like a big deal but to me it is. I feel nervous in crowds and at places like theaters/cinemas where I have to stay for a few hours. I know how silly that sounds but I’m facing those fears by choosing concerts/gigs/plays that I want to see and buying tickets.
The sleep pattern goal is ongoing, some nights I get a good sleep and others I don’t. I have been trying to drink more fluids and will keep that up in March. The concert? Lets just say it went well =D you can read more about that in my post When Inspiration Hits.
So now on with this months Little Steps…
- Have a go at yoga. I’m going to use videos online to have a try at yoga, if I like it I might even join a class!
- Reread “Feel the fear and do it anyway” and look out for other helpful books. Last year I read this book by Susan Jeffers and it helped me put things into perspective. I’m going to read it again and have a look for other books that could help me.
Only the two Little Steps this month but I’m going to continue with the sleep pattern and drinking more fluids too =)
What are your goals this month? Let me know =)