It finally feels like Summer is just around the corner and this recipe is perfect for getting in a summery mood =) I have adapted this recipe from this one on the BBC Good Food website.
Lamb and vegetable one pot
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 250g diced lamb
- 140g shallots, halved
- 2 large courgettes, cut into chunks
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- 1 red pepper and 1 yellow pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 150ml vegetable or lamb stock
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan. Cook the lamb for 5 mins over a high heat, then add the shallots for a further 2-3 mins until golden. Add the courgettes and stir-fry for 3-4 mins until beginning to soften.
- Add the spices and toss well, then add the peppers and garlic. Reduce the heat and cook over a moderate heat for 4-5 mins until they start to soften.
- Pour in the stock and stir to coat. Add the tomatoes, season, then cover with a lid and simmer for 15 mins, stirring occasionally until the veg are tender.
This was really tasty and quick to make too!
Bye for now,