Day 17: What do you do to feel calmer when you’re stressed?
In can depend on whether the stress in caused by my anxiety or if its “general stress” but here is a list of things that I try:
- Take a break I sit down with a cup of tea and drink it slowly. I swear that tea has healing qualities lol!
- Go outside Weather permitting… I do live in England!
- Take a bath Baths can be so relaxing =)
- Cook or bake Concentrating on following a recipe can take my mind off what I was stressing about
- Do something creative Same as above, it takes my mind off things
- Go for a drive I like driving and it can be calming if there isn’t busy traffic
Thats my list, what’s yours?