I can’t believe it is September already! Before I explain this months steps, here is how I got on in August:
- Write a list of personal Commandments I did this and the post is here =)
- Have a nice break I went away with my friend S for a few days and we had a good time. The weather wasn’t great but it was nice to get away for a bit!
- Declutter! I sent three huge bags full of clothes and books to a local charity shop. Its great to have more space in my wardrobe and draws =)
- Make time for reading I have been reading a lot during August, I’ve finished three books and I have plenty more to read!
- Get back into my sleep routine This is ongoing but I’m getting there.
My Little Steps for September are:
- Try meditation. I’ve always been intrigued by meditation, time I tried it out for myself!
- Get back into baking. Its been a while since I baked something and I have been really inspired by Great British Bake Off so I’m going to get back into it. Watch out for some new recipes soon =)
- Go to the cinema. Its not a big deal for most people but cinemas make me nervous. But I’m ready to face that fear!
Those are my Little Steps, what are your goals for September?