January seems to have passed in a blur! Before I talk about this months resolutions, here is how I got on last with months goals:
- Sing in the shower. I did this and I’m going to continue with it! It sounds silly but it did make a difference to my mood.
- Act more energetic. I had a good go at this, even though at times I really didn’t feel like it!
- Smile and laugh out loud. I kept forgetting about this one but I tried to be more smiley whenever I remembered!
- Be generous with thanks and praise. I forgot about this one a lot… Must try harder!
I know I am a couple of days late with this post, sorry about that! My resolutions for February are based around personal growth. This month I will:
- Work out how to use my sewing machine. I have a sewing machine that I managed to break. But I think that if I read the instructions properly I can untangle it and get it working again!
- Learn car care. Confession time, I don’t know how to change a tire and I only just know how to check the oil. I’m going to get my dad to give me a crash course in car care.
- Join a class/group. Because it’s always good to meet new people or learn something new =)
Those are my resolutions, what are yours?